Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week 13 - Using Animoto: Slidesharing to Video

I have just finished my first Animoto slide sharing experience. I had some pictures from our Snapshop Day on April 13th. So I took some of these pictures, a couple of slides that I saved to JPEG so they would work well in the video, and made a movie trailer.

It works best if you have all the pictures you want to upload placed in a single folder, then just add them all at once. Choose the music ahead of time so you are ready as well. Then after you've uploaded the photos, upload music and then add a description of the video. Once you select to save the work, you will need to wait a few minutes for it to create you video.

The only thing that I was really surprised at was the length of time it took to download and complete the video. However, I was using wireless! But the end results came out pretty good.

See what you think: http://animoto.com/play/6XnyEoYQQ6EYweYt1DHIdQ

No comments:

Post a Comment