Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 1 - more blogging - Getting the right intonation

In case I did not introduce myself enough in our first blog, I want to let you all know that when you check into this blog, that you need to get the right intonation and attitude. For years I have used this phrase when expressing "my" opinion. So when you think or say the title of my blog, get a bit of attitude. Like millions in the world, I have always thought it would be great to write a book. However, books should be more than just opinions expressed, they really should have something useful to add to the world's conversation.

I'd love to share a song that I think will be very real to us as the fog clears. However, I have not found a way to place it on this blog yet. So as I learn, maybe I'll be able to share the song with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment